Another design based off of a Microsoft Paint picture. Personally, for the fire, the dark gray at the mouth side of the flame should be a red, not dark gray. When I stitch this up, that's how I'm gonna do it. Heck, I might even add some orange in it as well. This would be a fun decoration for something (bag, pillow, apron, whatever) using waste canvas . . . hmmm . . .I'm not sure why the program left out the red/orange in the flame. Hmmmm, you guys keep finding strange bugs in the program, I gotta figure out how to fix them... In the meantime, enjoy your stitching, and thanks for the neat pattern.
Another airbrush painting I did on Microsoft Paint. Personally, I would take a few stitches below the dark ridge where his eye would be and use yellow instead of those three stitches of that lighter brown. :) That's how it is in my original.She's got the right idea... the pattern maker isn't perfect, so feel free to touch it up or correct some stitches if you find any mistakes or places in the pattern you disagree with. Thanks Allison.
This was from a picture I drew on Microsoft Paint. I was happy with how it turned out and I am happy with how the cross stitch pattern turned out too!
She also shared several other cross stitch patterns from her drawings and photos. I'll share them mixed in with some other stuff over the next few days. Thanks for all of the great patterns Allison!
Wow! It captured the minor nuances very well. It looks...feathered :)Thanks for sharing Salome.